Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Make friends with the ones in your boat.

"Can you imagine when we sit here by the end of the semester? Do you think we'll remember this feeling?" we said on the metro to Farragut West that cold day in January earlier this year.

And yes, I do. I do remember. I remember thinking that it was going to be an exciting experience, but other than that, I didn't really know what was waiting for me. As it turned out, I became a part of a solid Intern Team and I've learned just as much from the lovely ladies below as I have from the company's CEO. There is a certain beauty of being tossed together with people so very different from yourself. Don't forget to seize that opportunity whenever it happens to you.

All you people interning out there, make friends with your fellow interns. After all, you're all in the same boat and there are certain things that only "The Interns" will understand and share. We have our secrets. We have our routines. We have our lingo and we have had a lot of fun.

Thanks to my fellow interns for making this semester great! Now it's time to enter that office one last time and before I leave, try to pass on as much Intern Wisdom as I might have. There's a new crop, coming right up.


No comments:

Post a Comment