Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I dance my dance. I choose my choice.

I was sitting with the White House in one direction, Washington Monument in another, Lincoln Memorial in a third and with a gigant cupcake in my hand. With a successful internship behind me, I saw the many opportunities now ahead of me. I smiled for no reason, then it occurred to me that the reason was me.

I did it. I can do it. Whatever it may be. I know how to find the silver lining and I can dance outside of my comfort zone. When life lets me down and love hurts too much, I still have myself to hold on to and to have fun with.

I choose my choice. I make my life. I decide what I want to do and how I want to be. I will never travel without my heart and I'm so happy to find out that that's appreciated and accepted.

I am madly in love with life and that's what makes me smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment