Monday, January 30, 2012

@TheOffice.

It's definitely a big change working from 8.30am to 5.30pm when you are used to studying. But it's a good change. Even though I am a night person, I like getting up in the morning when the city is relatively quiet and everything around me is yawning, stretching, getting ready for new adventures.

I make sure to take my time, have my coffee and catch up on the news before I head off to the office. I have enjoyed these first two weeks working and I like the routines of getting up early and coming home late. I easily get bored, but working in advertising and learning about a completely new field is so exciting so the routines are just a good frame for my otherwise very different days.

Off to M Street and another exciting day. This will be a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment