Monday, January 30, 2012

Words that linger on my mind and dreams that don't.

Sometimes, I come across words that seem to be made for me to read. I guess that is one of the reasons I like to read. You never know what words you might find.

"Just because a lot of dreams don't come true, don't mean you give up," was something I read quite a few weeks ago. I have been holding on to that thought and I think about those words sometimes.

They hold a lot of truth. I am not a quitter. I am not one who gives up. But certain dreams are maybe not made to come true. I guess they are just to stay dreams. I am ready to accept that. Because I know it doesn't mean that I am somebody who gives up.

Not everything is in my power. Not all is in my hands.

Accept. Move on. Keep on dreaming. And the things I really want to happen, will do, because I want to.


No comments:

Post a Comment