Monday, January 30, 2012

Those ordinary, speedy, busy weekdays – I love 'em.

As much as I do like a quiet weekend, I love a little action. A lot of action. As I find myself after a long and busy day at the office, intense reading on the metro, some grocery shopping, an hour of workout, cooking, roasting granola, doing laundry (oh, that poncho really lives with me every single day of the week) and showering – I realize that I am smiling and that I am genuinely happy.

I like taking things slow and when I have a day off I don't want to plan things and I don't want to have to be places at a certain time. But what keeps me cheerful and at ease is a lot of things going on, preferably in high speed and all simultaneously.

Busy Monday and a kick-start to a great week. Keep on smiling, people. Keep up the good work. And keep up that fast pace. I will. All of the above. Because even though weekends are fun, weekdays take up most of our time and I like to make the most out of it – my precious time, that is.




No comments:

Post a Comment