Wednesday, September 14, 2011

When I'm not myself.

You know what I like? When people say to me "You don't look like yourself today," on days when I don't feel like myself. On days when I have a headache; feel nauseas; cannot workout; have very little energy. A guy at the gym told me that today. And he was right, absolutely right. It made me happy - knowing he thinks I'm the opposite of lazy, tired and out of energy.

You know what else I like? My roommates. Because they tell me to go to bed when I fall asleep in the middle of writing. Because they come with painkillers to me, first thing in the morning after a night of migraine. Because they entertain me and constantly make me laugh.

Fun, caring people, with whom I can totally by myself. Even on days when I'm not.




3 comments:

  1. I love you grandma!!! <3 // Bob Bobster Bobby Polygraph Polygraphovic Abryvalg

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice you look my sweet little daughter. Says mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet you are, my sweet little mum. Come visit me soon!

    ReplyDelete