Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Still, the story of the visa.

Here we go again, the never ending story with the visa application and interview. A fellow student had been to the embassy today (lucky her, but hey, she lives in Stockholm and all!) and she had been told that the turnaround time for recieving a visa is 14 days. 11 is what I read on the website and that sure caused me a lot of stress. Can you imagine what this new information did to me?!

I mostly wanted to sit down and cry a little bit. Why can it not just run smoothly? I am trying to access the website every single free minute I have, but it's just not working. I cannot log in to have a look if there are any appointments available. I really don't know what to do.

As I usually do, when I need help, I wrote an e-mail. I wrote an e-mail to The Embassy itself. I have absolutely no idea whether or not it will help my situation, but I had to at least try.

It all feels so hopeless when everything should be done online and technology doesn't work. I just want to talk to somebody, a real person. Can we all please keep our fingers crossed for me and my visa story? Good people deserve some good luck. Don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment