Thursday, July 14, 2011

To do the things you can't do. How do you do?

What do you do, when you have a lot of things to do that you cannot really do anything about? I do not know. Do you?

A teeny tiny - correction: huge - amount of stress is eating me from the inside. The embassy replied to my e-mail - thank you, thank you, thank you a million! They even offered me another appointment. Of course, I work that day, so the problem is not quite solved yet. I am trying to change days with a colleague and I am now waiting for her definite answer. Let's keep all the fingers crossed yet another time!

Until this whole mess is straightened out, I will not be able to relax. You see? There are things I have to do, but I cannot do anything this very minute. I will try to turn all this stress into energy and do something productive. I do have to keep on depersonalizing (it's a word!) my apartment and think about what to pack for DC. If I ever get there - see, cannot relax!

Too bad my happy place is 1100 kilometers away. I'll just have to imagine myself there. And breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment