Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Heartbreak Warfare?

Not all days have it. Oh well, the day was fine. Got to run a few errands at work, which I actually enjoy doing, and I also played volleyball with one of those gigant core balls. Inside. At the office. Yes. That's why I like the Creative Department. Dream big. Make big. But we never made it more than a few bounces back and forth. Too much valuable office supplies around.

I don't know if it was the volleyball practice that totally beat me down, but since I got off the train, after running a few errands before heading home, I have been incapable of doing pretty much anything. I'm on the couch. In my OnePiece. Listening to John Mayer singing about heartbreak warfares and other so very painful battles over and over and over.

And over.

Not all evenings have it. Even though I do prefer the ones including workout, proper cooking, jobhunt, leisure reading and blogging (yes, some nights I have energy for all of the above), these kind of nights are okay too. I guess.

"I can't keep running after yesterday."

Old Town Alexandria – one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment