Friday, March 9, 2012

Give a little. Get a lot.

There are certain words I have always and will always live by. For instance, I believe that if you see a person without a smile, you should give them one of yours. I try to, as often as I can. Because let me tell you, sharing is also how we are winning.

Never be afraid of running out of smiles, because if you have been giving them out when you have had lots, you will be getting them back when you find yourself in need of them. This is not merely a strong conviction. This is proven facts.

What goes around comes around. I like being greeted with a smile so I do my best to give them out when I have plenty in stock. And for those days when there is not a smile in sight in my own world, receiving one from a stranger gives me hope.




No comments:

Post a Comment