Friday, February 10, 2012

Mr. Storyteller and My Creative Me.

Music. Photography. Books. Radio. Poems. Sports. Cars. Food. Friends. From where do you get your inspiration?

I'm a very visual person, which explains my love for pretty pictures and fiery flea markets. Different colors, shapes and forms spark ideas in my head and my creative me wants to do backflips when it encounters odd objects, dorky devices, peculiar pieces or amazing artifacts.

In addition to all I can see, I have another source of inspiration equally important: people. And some people are just more outstanding than others. All pictures and visual impressions aside, when I meet with a great storyteller, my creative me sees no limit for my capabilities and fears no obstacles along the way.

I love listening to stories and with the right narrator, I picture myself in them. As we all know, the people in the tales can do anything they want. It will always end up well. How about that for inspiration and creativity.

No, this is not a result of boredom. 
It was merely what happened 
with a pen in my hand 
and inspiration in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment