Sunday, February 5, 2012

Milon and the automobiles.

Earlier this week, I was offered two tickets to the annual Washington Auto Show, one of the capital's, and the country's, greatest exhibitions within the industry. I gratefully accepted them and visited the show yesterday. Know me and know that my car knowledge is rather limited, but still – cars. There is something about it. Everybody cares about cars. In their own way. Me, in good company and with my camera.

I enjoyed the 750,000 square feet big exhibition at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, with vehicles imported from Europe and Japan as well as the real American deal – the Muscle Car section being my personal favorite.

Do you care about cars?

Young fan.

There is something about the Beemer. 

Care about cars.

Pride.

Something for Grandma?

Oh, this is American Pride.

Yup!

No comments:

Post a Comment