Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tweet, tweet. Now I'm there too.

After som notorious nagging from my dear roommate (okay, it probably took me less than 30 seconds to be convinced) I am now an official tweeter: @malinbergstroem

Milon, Grandma, Malin, do you really need another platform for writing whatever comes to your mind? Isn't this blog and the Swedish one enough? Do you really need to be fed with more information than you already are? How about all the Facebook subscriptions and the various Web sites you've got bookmarked?

Well, as I see it, I have no other choice. As a matter of fact, this is the choice. All this is what I want to do, what I want to work with. I should be out there, tweeting away all my nonsense and follow what others might say that will probably be of greater importance.

I'm already hooked. Tweet, tweet. As mentioned: @malinbergstroem


No comments:

Post a Comment