Saturday, November 26, 2011

Okay, there are a few people I would like to invite for a huge dinner party.

I felt like an elephant when I was out running earlier. Some days are just heavier than others. Days after Thanksgiving seem to be of that kind. However, that delicious dinner was so worth being fat for.

Apart from running and baking (because we need more holiday food), I haven't done anything productive today. I just don't seem to be able to get myself together. My head is already on a Christmas break, I believe.

Instead of writing, I'm updating myself on what's going on with friends and family far away, reading people's blogs, checking out their Facebook pictures. Remember how I stated that I don't go around missing people? Well, I don't actively do that, but sometimes it all just jumps on me. It's inevitable, I guess.

My beloved family with all the in-laws and the four adorable nephews, my dear friends from way back when, my team mates, the wonderful girls I used to coach, classmates throughout the years, people who made my Gothenburg time all worth it and other special someones who unfortunately have drifted away.

Oh, how I would love to arrange an enormous dinner party and gather them all. Just to catch up and have a nice time.




No comments:

Post a Comment