Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I wish I could read all day.

I have spent most of my morning reading the newspaper. In addition to The Post, my Swedish favorite to keep track of what is going on at home and the French favorit that I read for language practice. What a nice way of starting a day, right?!

I wish I could cuddle up in a comfortable chair, with a cup of coffee and just read all day long, but that is not going to happen. The ToDo-list is getting longer every day and I just have to be productive. However, I believe this long morning of reading the news was something that I needed. For inspiration as well as to soothe a stressful soul.

Breathe in and breathe out. A cup of coffee or two and I will mangage to juggle all the different tasks.

Have a good one, you all. At least, the sun is shining and it is a beautiful day of fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment