Friday, November 25, 2011

10 out of 10 American flags for my first Thanksgiving.

Wow. Where do I start? I believe by thanking the lovely Carr family for making my first Thanksgiving an absolutely amazing experience. It had everything you can imagine and sure set the bar really high for years to come.

An unbelievable house (including a waterfall, yes indeed), food for the whole Commonwealth of Virginia (everything from turkey that had been bred on the farm to python and kangaroo), warm and lovely people, an outdoor fire pit, a creek, 28 sheep, guinea fowl and small pieces of art wherever your eyes happened to go.

I am so thankful for the hospitality and I feel so lucky for being surrounded by so much warmth. Life is good. It sure is. I have everything I could ever ask for and for that I am so very thankful.









No comments:

Post a Comment