Monday, October 31, 2011

Just another manic Monday.

This has been a proper Monday-Monday. You know, first day of the week. Not especially refreshed. More tired and "okay, let's get going" with somewhat of a sigh over the immense workload on my desk(top).

Alright, I might be exaggerating a bit when I say immense, but there are several news stories to write, internship applications to send out (the more the merrier for that specific task) and public relations chapters to read. In the middle of all this, I start thinking about how much I would like to volunteer somehow, somewhere.

Milon! First things first!

Okay, maybe the volunteering will have to wait until next week when, hopefully, at least a handfull of applications have been sent out and I have written these stories that seem to haunt me. This Monday has to last for at least another hour I guess.

Monday-Monday. We breathe in the fresh fall air and try to stay positive.

Just to clarify; yes, I do like to take pictures of the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment