Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Horrible day, please end soon.

This has been nothing but a horrible day, followed by a horrible night. I slept extremely bad, woke up every hour with a feeling of nausea. Got up for the morning power walk, which was refreshing, but for the first time in life, I believe, I was not in the mood for breakfast. In Milon's culture, that is severe.

I had some breakfast anyway, but the day did not get any better. I had to lay down in my bed and my goal was to start writing. I tried to, but I kept falling asleep. And that is how the day has been. Everytime I woke up and got up I just wanted to throw up. Seriously, what's up with that?!

Zero, zip, no thumbs up for this day. But I guess you cannot always be on top.

Top of the Rock - Rockefeller Center

No comments:

Post a Comment