Thursday, September 1, 2011

When not in class? At the gym.

Tuesdays and Thursdays are long days. Our first class ends at 12:15 p.m. and the next one does not start until 6 p.m. Yea, you get it. These days could have been extremely tiring, had we not found or second home here at the Alexandria Campus - the gym.

We almost spend more time at the gym than in the actual classroom. We go there every day after class and experience one wonderful workout after the other. I cannot describe in words how much I love it, but if you saw me sweat, I'm pretty sure you would get a hint.

I sweat and fight and it's almost as much fun as back in the good old gymnastics days (almost, 'cause we all know that nothing can never, ever beat the feeling of practicing gymnastics). As many thumbs up as I have, and that would be two, for the gym on campus and for Najeeb for making it so much fun.

Another thing that would be fun, would be to do some dancing. I did pack my dancing shoes, just haven't found any dancing group to join - yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment