Sunday, September 4, 2011

Me and my library card.

Yesterday we had somewhat of a tourist day. Stop number one was Library of Congress where we got library cards. That library card is now the absolutely best card in my wallet. You all understand how awesome that is, right?! Library of Congress. At Milon's service. I like it. I like it a lot. How much time I will actually spend in the reading rooms is another question, but now at least I've got the card and the possibility to do it.

Beautiful building too, where you can get a nice little passport to knowledge and learn about the different paintings and exhibitions offered.

"What spectacle can be more edifying or more seasonable than that of liberty & learning. 
Each leaning on the other for their mutual & surest support?"

- James Madison





No comments:

Post a Comment