Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Feedback, workout and cupcakes.

Don't you just love those small things that put a little golden star on ordinary days, like a grey and extremely humid Wednesday like this one? I sure do.

First of all, the feedback I got on a story I had written wasn't as harsh as I hade imagined. I was not by far content with what I had written, but today's class gave me a kick to try to enhance it. I know I can and I will.

Second of all, today's gym session was an ohmygod-one. I felt like I used every single muscle of my body during the whole workout. I never, ever passed out, but today I think I got a feeling of what it might be like before doing that. Grandma was tired, but happy. High on life. And yes, I did give it all - 110 percent.

Last, but not least, I got high on sugar after a nice "fika" with cupcakes and Swedish Ballerina cookies.

Do you get what I'm talking about? Small golden stars to make a grey and humid Wednesday quite sparkling. Feedback, workout and cupcakes. And as an extra bonus - the best roommates in the States. What more can a Grandma ask for?


No comments:

Post a Comment