Monday, June 20, 2011

Know your destination.

Did you know, that when you travel abroad it most likely won't be like home? Do not laugh. Not all people know this. However, I do! To me, that is the whole point of travelling. I want to see something else; new streets, different buildings. I want to create new routines and experience a culture I am not used to.

I've never been to The States, but I don't live in a bubble, so of course I have my own idea of what it will be like. Just out of curiosty, I borrowed a few books about "American" culture from the library. If there even is such a thing as an American culture, I do not know. I will try to find that out, though. First, by reading these books and thereafter by living in this whole thing myself.

I will get back to you on this one, I promise. This topic will probably get it's own category later on, with both reflections from the book and from the live street.

Let's start reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment