Saturday, April 21, 2012

Must do, should do, need to, want to!

Today has been a good day and still is. I just love the feeling of waking up early a Saturday morning and watch the news while maybe pinning and catching up with friends on Facebook and via e-mail. I walked over to the Bros to get some bagels for breakfast and then I was all set for some must-do-should-do-need-to – i.e. send out job applications.

I did a good job doing so and rewarded myself with a shorter run. The heat was pressing and my legs were tired, but as usual, I felt great afterwards. And now, speaking of art earlier today, I'm going to head out to the Smithsonian American Art Museum to enjoy what I believe will be a great exhibition.

Happy Saturday and love from DC!

Street Art from Adams Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment