Thursday, April 19, 2012

Miss Organizer was there again.

Today was kind of a slow internship day when all we did was waiting for it to be meeting time. Almost like kids waiting for Christmas. We just wanted to present our ideas and share many week's work for some feedback and directions on further actions.

As we all know, it's not the whole month of December that moves slowly, it's the very last day before Christmas – Eve, in the case of a Swede – that seems to be like the longest day in the history of the world (every year!). This was the case for today's afternoon.

I simply couldn't deal with the all the waiting – patience is not always my strongest weapon – so I started cleaning again! And let me tell you, the supply closet has never been more neat after my obsessive organizing.

"Oh, wow, looks good. I bet you like it, huh?!"

Yes, yes I do. I do like things clean and organized. Ah, the great satisfaction of the simplest things in life – to organize the mess that we sometimes create and then enjoy the beauty of a spotless surrounding. And for your information, the meeting went well and next week we will have lots of fun things to do. For now, I say good night and wish for you the sweetest of dreams. I'm pretty sure you deserve them, because don't we all?


No comments:

Post a Comment