Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Why I love social.

Since I graduated from high school I have been living a searching life. I immediately traveled out into the real world and explored new cultures. I have been the odd one out. I have been trying to fit it, trying to understand. I have explored and I have excluded. I have believed in promises and I have been let down.

But certain things have never failed me: my running shoes and my camera; my curiosity and my words. And now, I understand that I can use all that. There are ways to combine all the passions and at this very moment my head is full of ideas (you now know what that looks like).

I've got a toolbox full of tools. I just need time to build and probably also a helping hand every now and then.

Possibilities. Chances. That's why I'm totally sold on the idea of Social Media.


No comments:

Post a Comment