Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dancing in the rain.

When encountering a seemingly hopeless situation you can either A: Watch an entire series of Mad Men and eat a lot of doughnuts or B: Get your ass – sorry, I mean act – together and start learning how to dance in the rain and jump over the puddles.

I watched one episode of Mad Men and had one doughnut for breakfast (completely justified, given the circumstances, actually, never mind, that kind of behavior is always justified). And you know what? Now I feel great.

Spring is in the air, so let me vault over all the obstacles and dance around as I usually do. Hopelessness? That's just silly. Everybody knows that the hope is the last thing to leave your body. And the last time I checked, I was fully alive and kicking.

Cheers mate!


No comments:

Post a Comment