Sunday, November 13, 2011

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my hair.

I need the right feeling. I have a 3000 word Halloween story due on Tuesday and I want it to be more than just facts presented on a paper. I try to get my fingers to dance, but so far, they are a bit stiff.

Too bad I forgot to bring my wig. I think that one could have been helpful getting in the right mood. The mood of creativity and the character of a storyteller. Something sure happens when you get a wig on your head. Is it all in the hair? It could be.

There must be room for so much more ideas in that piece of headgear than my regular very straight hair. Curls and a mess versus straight and tight. What story do I want to tell?

Hmm. Maybe my straight hair is quite messed up and weird too. Who ever thinks these things?


No comments:

Post a Comment