Monday, November 14, 2011

The good, the bad and the ugly.

Three types of news today! Let's start at the top.

So, the good news is that I must have played my cards right on the interview on Friday, since the company, today, offered me a full-time intern position [insert endless amount of exclamation points]. Needless to say, I accepted the offer. It's so extremely exciting!

The bad news is that I cannot get too excited about the good news, since it makes my head even more close to explosion than it already is. Migraine again and I am wondering why bad things must happen to good people. This is just not fair. I was looking forward to a writing afternoon. Now I still have to write, but all I want is to find the cure for this evil condition.

And the ugly news. Well, due to the migraine that would simply be me an my appearance at this very moment. A total mess. As I told the guys at the gym: "I feel like I'm drunk and hungover at the same time." And no, that is not a pleasant feeling as someone incorrectly interpreted it.

That's all the news for today, folks. Good, bad and ugly.

# # #


No comments:

Post a Comment