Wednesday, November 16, 2011

All the frozen pizzas gather up together.

We were talking about associations the other day in one of the PR classes. I don't know if that is why I have started to take notice of them, but this morning, I learned about no less than three associations I didn't know existed; the America Frozen Food Institute, the National Frozen Pizza Institute and the National Potato Council. They were all mentioned in the same news story.

How brilliant is that? A whole institute for frozen pizza. I am wondering, really, what they talk about during their get-togethers. Well, one issue seem to be to convince Congress that tomato pastry could pass as a vegetable.

I think it's wonderful that we have institutions in our society fighting for the small things. I would definitely like to know more about the National Frozen Pizza Institute. The fact that it even exists shows quite significance, doesn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment