Tuesday, October 18, 2011

When you know you enjoy life..

Last night, when I went to bed, the thoughts running through my head were something like: "Oh, I want to fall asleep fast now, so I can wake up and start a new day again. There are just so many fun things to do."

Really. I kid you not. That is what I was thinking. And when my alarm went off six hours later, i.e. 28 minutes ago, I didn't want to shoot myself for being tired, as I usually want. Today, I just got up.

The plan was so take a walk and do some grocery shopping, but that just felt way too ambitious, so I'm waiting for my roommate to wake up and then walk with her instead. In the meantime, I'm just enjoying the cozy feeling of being the only one awake in the apartment.

The silence in here. The noises from the street. A big glass of water and The Post. Good morning, America.

The Post outside of my door - it is such a nice greeting in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment