Tuesday, October 25, 2011

When focus is a bit wrong, yet still a bit right. Right?

Ok, so at last I recovered from the horrible migraine, got myself together and started writing an editorial for tomorrow's journalism class. But! Somewhere along the way I got a little lost. Me and my two roomies still awake started talking about having a proper Roomie Night this week. As the oldest in he group, I felt it my responsibility to make sure that our sleeping friend Iron Ass will get this message of great importance. And what could be better than sending her a press release? Said and done. Press release;

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 24, 2011
Press Contact:
Grandma
(202) 812-2013
grandma@threeofive.com

305 night!

THE PARAMOUNT Va. (October 24) - Wednesday October 26 there will be a Roomie Night at 305 consisting in pumpkin fun and watching Swedish comedy.

The approaching Halloween calls for some proper pumpkin activity, including making pumpkins into candle holders as well as figure out what to do with the contents. "I can't wait to pump up my Halloween feeling," said a very excited Tattarn.

In order to not forget the Swedish heritage during this very American holiday, the phenomenal Youtube will provide all participants with some proper Swedish comedy by Magnus Betnér. "I love Magnus always forever in my heart," stated Bobster who already started to google the best clips.

School books will be banned throughout the evening and late arrivals as well as early bed time will not be accepted. "I believe we'll have a ball," said Grandma.

# # #

For further information, please contact Grandma.



No comments:

Post a Comment