Saturday, October 8, 2011

Not ready for the marathon.

I am running intervals. I want to move slowly, then run fast. Be here, then try to go there. I run as fast as I can, then I need to take a few seconds to breathe and recover.

I like it that way. It keeps my journey interesting. I don't get bored and I get to satisfy my curiosity. When I go fast, I get to see all these knew things and I have to slow down to be able to examine them.

After a while, it's not that interesting anymore and I change pace. Time to sprint.

I don't think I am ready for the marathon just yet. That calls for a lot of endurance, which I don't have - don't know if I will ever get. But let's not think about the future, let's live today. Today I am running intervals and that is perfectly fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment