Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday is Bestday!

Fridays are the best days of the week. Not merely because of the approaching weekend, but also because Friday morning starts with my favorite class  - PR with Professor Cramer.

I just LOVE it!

Today, we did a case study on how to spread the word of a good hospital that just could not reach out there. The people who know me, know that I strongly dislike the hospital environment, but after today's class I just wanted to run off to that hospital and start working on their PR campaign. FUN!

It sure is agreeable when you try hard and get immediate feedback that you are on the right track. I like it. I like it a lot and I think I have found the "thing." You know, that special something that I would enjoy doing as a living. Isn't that neat?

Friday is Bestday. Happy Bestday everybody!

Friday last week. On Broadway.

No comments:

Post a Comment