Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's Departure Day!

It's not really pre departure anymore. It's departure time, departure day! This is what I saw when I woke up this morning. I had a nice long look at the two calendars and thought: "Well, if the calendar tells me to move to DC, then let me move to DC!" So here I am, at the airport, ready to leave on a jetplane and MOVE TO WASHINGTON DC!

Dear reader, I am so incredibly happy. When it's right, you know it's right. I wish you all will have the possibility to feel this kind of happiness I'm feeling. I wish you all will have the courage to follow your dreams and sail away where your heart wants to go.

I'm boarding in a minute. I'm unbelievably tired, so I'm looking forward to have a nice long sleep on the plane and then wake up to my big dream.

Dream on, dear reader. But remember to not only dream about your life, but to also live in your dream!

Lots of love

/Milon on the go



No comments:

Post a Comment